Spa Etiquette Guide
Bumps-a-Daisy treatments are an excellent choice for expectant Mothers. Infused with sweet mandarin and soothing neroli, palmarosa and rosewood oil, they are combined with a natural sweet almond oil, to leave your skin feeling beautifully nourished: ensuring moisture is locked in whilst helping to keep stretch marks at bay. This helps increase circulation and ease the effects of water retention, resulting in a more restful night’s sleep. Perfect for those mums-to-be who are in need of a bit of pampering!
* Private Spa Facility use with Microslik Hydrotherapy Pool and Herbal Sauna – 60mins
* Wellbeing Herbal Teas, Fruit Juices & Fruits
* Complimentary Soft Robe, Towel and Slippers
* Bumps A Daisy Pedi-Spa – 40 mins
* Full body pregnancy massage – 60 mins
* Application of Bumps A Daisy moisturizer to legs and bump – 20 mins
Please note that you cannot have these treatments until you are in your second trimester. Pregnant ladies cannot use the Sauna. The temperature of the hydrotherapy pool will be lowered to an acceptable level for pregnant ladies.
Duration: up to 3hrs.
Prices shown are per person: